The Volunteer Committee was created so that volunteers could stay active and committed to Born to Learn throughout the year, no matter where. The Committee supports and manages programs and projects for the NGO. Its members are also able to manage new projects under Born to Learn from creation to implementation including evaluation, analysis, and impact.
The Volunteer Committee aims to fulfill the following objectives in accordance with Born to Learn’s mission:
- Register members
- Manage programs and projects
- Raise funds for the different projects
- Provide financial support for sponsoring students
Anyone can be part of the committee; you only need to serve others, to work for the children and the families we work with.
Being a member gives you the right to:
- Make decisions within the committee
- Have preferred enrollment in the summer volunteering program
- Manage and implement you own project
- Participate in events and raise funds